TightSpot Black Crimson Quiver
Better bow balance!
The TightSpot quiver's exclusive (patent #8,839,773) "RightSpot" 3-way adjustment system lets you fine-tune the balance of your bow using your quiver. TightSpot acts much like a stabilizer, improving the balance of your bow.
1. Up or down This movement not only allows you to adjust bow balance, but it also lets you adjust the quiver high enough so your arrow nocks don't dig into the dirt.
2. Forward or back Rotating TightSpot forward or back lets you fine-tune bow balance, much like a stabilizer.
3. In or out (patent #8,839,773) By sliding your TightSpot quiver in close to your bow on the patented dovetail rail, you will virtually eliminate any torque.
TightSpot fits tight to your bow and is exceptionally lightweight, which means virtually no torque.
Why do so many bowhunters remove their quivers when hunting? Because they shoot better without them! They are willing to give up having their arrows handy for a second shot to ensure accurate shooting. The problem is the design of most quivers. The further a quiver is from the bow, the more torque it creates. Torque affects accuracy, throws your bow's balance off and makes tuning more difficult, especially with broadheads. TightSpot's patented dovetail design eliminates this problem! Proximity to the bow is only half the equation. The heavier the quiver, the more torque it exerts. TightSpot quivers win here, too! They're exceptionally lightweight thanks to vibration-absorbing woven carbon rods and a frame machined from aircraft-grade aluminum.
Individually adjustable arrow grippers ensure no more loose or lost arrows.
Over time, or in cold weather, arrow grippers on all quivers tend to loosen. The exclusive Bulldog Gripper™ system (patent #8,839,773) on a TightSpot quiver is different in that you can adjust the grip for each individual arrow. By simply moving the ArrowWedge™ adjustment in or out, you get a custom grip on each individual arrow. No more arrows making noise, vibrating loose or falling out of your quiver!
Kills vibration and noise!
The TightSpot Quiver's integrated vibration absorption system attacks vibration from every conceivable angle. In fact, these features work so well that your bow will vibrate less with a TightSpot quiver attached than with none at all!
1. Extra-long wheelbase TightSpot quivers feature an extra-long "wheelbase." This stretched hood to gripper distance reduces both arrow and quiver vibration resulting in far less unwanted noise.
2. Bumper strip on crossbar kills arrow vibration The TightSpot quiver is designed so your arrows can rest against the bumper strip on the side of the quiver crossbar, dampening smaller vibrations for an even quieter bow.
3. QuadFit™ 4-way spacer lets you slide quiver against cable guard Rotate the QuadFit 4-way spacer, which has a different offset on every side, so the TightSpot quiver nestles as tight as possible to your bow. This gives you another point of contact, absorbs vibration, and gives you a reference point so you can put the quiver in the same place every time.
4. Super-premium woven carbon rods offer unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio, absorb vibration One reason a TightSpot quiver is so lightweight is that much of its structure consists of two carbon rods. These carbon rods are constructed of woven carbon cloth, which has a very high carbon content. They're expensive, but offer an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, excellent stability, and maximum vibration absorption. In fact, these rods work so well that your bow itself will vibrate less with a TightSpot quiver attached than with no quiver at all.
5. Acoustic Dampening Material inside hood In the space between the hood ceiling and the insert is dampening material that is specially formulated for acoustic sound deadening applications. This makes the quiver quieter than ever before.
Loaded with features!
1. Virtually unbreakable hood Made of a new space-age polymer, the hood on a TightSpot is so amazingly strong, you can drive over it with your truck!2. Keeps broadheads covered The TightSpot hood is extra deep so razor-sharp blades are not exposed.3. Expandables stay closedExpandables tend to open when you bury them in foam. In a TightSpot, only the tip of the broadhead contacts the insert. This means no dull fixed blades or accidentally opened expandables and an insert that outlasts foam 10 to 1!4. "Lipped" insert covers hood edge A lipped insert covers the edge of the hood to silence any accidental contact with a broadhead or arrow.5. One-handed removal A simple lift of the QuickLock™ cam disengages the TightSpot quiver from the dovetail base, allowing you to quickly remove the quiver or adjust its position with just one hand. No need to grab the hood and risk a sliced finger!
6. TailFan™ design means vanes won’t vibrate together TailFan design fans the arrows so the vanes won’t touch and make noise.
7. Quick Draw system keeps your #1 arrow in ready position The arrow gripper nearest you faces back at you instead of off to the side like other grippers, meaning less conspicuous, game spooking, lateral movement when pulling another arrow.
8. Optional bracket for use with moveable sights Because it tucks in so tight, TightSpot may get in the way of some moveable sights. An optional bracket solves this problem by placing the quiver behind and above the sight giving you full access without compromising adjustability.
Manufacturer Part No:
Bowtech Carbon Knight bow review
SHOP NOWWatch Video
See Our Video Channel